Saturday, May 7, 2011

77 % THERE!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment on my Modern 

Sampler Quilt options!

You are all SO right!

I need more blocks!


So it will be at least nine blocks...

And I made another decision...

My Modern Sampler will include a variety of blocks made from Half Square 

Triangles!


So today's block is a 4 X 4, with the final size being 12"


I love pinwheels and stars so this seemed to be a great way to combine the two!

I think I'd like to do a 5 X 5 block next time??


7 down, 2 to go!


(77% There!)

Happy Sewing!

SUZ

14 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

I love love love those colours, very pretty.

Marg said...

I like your pinwheels and stars block. I've been thinking of making another HST quilt using that block.

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

Oh yes, I agree, lovely. Love that design!

Jodie @ The Haby Goddess said...

All this talk of blocks is all very confusing to me but the result is sure to be stunning. I love visiting quilting blogs to admire all your amazing creations. The colours in these fabrics are so fresh.

Jan Maree said...

oooo yummy colours!

Mary said...

Oh Geez! I love that block! This will be fantastic in your sampler! Great choice....again!

Larissa said...

Oh I am Loving that block! This quilt is going to be just divine!!!

Unknown said...

Wow this is such a fantastic block.

If I'm honest, I'm too lazy to do HSTs but this might just be the block to change my mind! Beautiful!

Miki Willa said...

These colors are so wonderful. The extra blocks will really help pull everything together. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Live a Colorful Life said...

Wow! How I love the fabrics in this block!

Deanna said...

You can never go wrong with pinwheels!

Rachaeldaisy said...

LOVE that block!! Those shades of green are beautiful!!

Louise said...

Love this block and colors

nathalie said...

bonjour
je voudrais savoir si on pourrez avoir vos modèle pour le réaliser je vous en remercie d'avance

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...